The Secret of Success Behind CNC parts factory
External CNC machine cleaning process
CNC parts factory helps to increase the aesthetics as well as prevent rust from affecting the machine functions. Includes the following basic steps:
- Degrease and clean the whole machine
- Apply degreaser to the whole machine, top to bottom, sides, back to degrease.
- Deep clean the whole machine.
- Polish the whole machine.
- Clean the CNC controller.
Instructions for cleaning the CNC machine inside
The cleaning of the machine inside helps parts and components ensure longevity, prevent rust, and charge electricity. At the same time CNC parts factory help them operate efficiently and ensure machining productivity.
Daily CNC machine cleaning instructions
- Check the oil and hydraulic pressure to make sure they are at the proper level.
- Check if the pressure is at the correct operating level?
- Make sure the cooling level is at the right level.
- Make sure to lubricate at the right level, make sure the machine does not dry out.
- Try to Clean metal debris.
- Always Clean the windows and doors of the machine.
- Furthermore, clean the parts and lubricate them with hydraulic oil to make them move more smoothly.
Instructions for cleaning CNC machines every 3 months
To every 3 months, you should contact CNC parts factory check the lubricant on the conveyor chain. Also, check to see if the cooling unit of the machine is jammed with dirt.
Instructions for cleaning CNC machines every 6 months
Every 6 months, you need to check the air tanks, the pump, the cooling water tank and the oil drain hose. Review activities and clean them.
For example, a coolant tank can over time accumulate sludge. If they are not cleaned regularly, the capacity of the tank can be reduced. May even affect coolant purity. At the same time, causing CNC machine spindle operation errors.
Cleaning method of machine
To prevent such errors, you need to contact CNC parts factory and clean the machine at least every 6 months as follows:
- Clean the cooling tank deposits, oil and debris.
- Clean the radiator and make sure the blades are straight, not damaged.
- Remove and clean the chuck of the machine.
- Check the operation of the CNC machine and make adjustments if necessary.
- Drain and clean the lubricator. Then add new lubricant.
- Drain the hydraulic tank and change the oil with new hydraulic oil. Change the suction filter.
- Similarly, Drain and fill the cooler with coolant.
- Suitable CNC machine coolant oils for each step can be used.
Annual CNC machine cleaning guide
Whatever type of CNC parts factory you're using, you'll need to have it checked once a year to gauge its level, function, and accuracy. Includes the following jobs:
- Check the spindle for radial problems.
- Check the dock for brush function and misalignment.
- Moreover, Check the chuck cylinder for running out.
- Inspect the head for damage or misalignment.
- Check the parallelism and inclination of the tower.
- Check the whole machine for oil and air leaks.
Necessary tools for cleaning CNC parts factory machines
To clean the machine regularly ensures the highest accuracy and performance. You need to prepare the following supporting tools:
- Protective glasses
- Disposable gloves
- Vacuum cleaner with small hose
- Soap and water
- Lint-free wipes
- Isopropyl alcohol, 91%
Besides cleaning the machine, you also need to perform periodic maintenance and maintenance of the CNC machine. This helps you to find potential errors as well as take timely remedial measures. Helps save a lot of costs as well as reduce machine downtime when it needs to be repaired.
At the same time, it helps to increase the service life and operating efficiency of the machine. You need to perform periodic and proper cleaning of the CNC parts factory machine.
Milling the rough keyway
When running the program, you should not run it immediately, but leave each single command line at a height greater than 0.5 mm. At the same time, check the location and machinery of the equipment.
Using keyway machining tool
This process is very important. Because the initial machine position is not correct, it will affect the operating position of the whole process. After full inspection, start off single block at -0.1 mm and perform keyway milling.
- First of all, it is necessary to use the G01 Z0.5 F100 instruction code by CNC parts factoryto bring the machine to the machining position.
- Code G01 X30.0 F400 to move the machine from the starting point to the first machining point.
- Code 03 X40.0 Y-10.0 R10.0 to move the machine from the first machining point to the second machining point.
- G01 X80.0 moves from machining point 2 to machining point 3.
- G03 Y10.0 R10.0 moves from machining point 3 to machining point 4.
- G01 X40.0; move from machining point 4 to machining point 5.
- G03 X30.0 Y0 R10.0 moves from machining point 5 to machining point 6.
- G01 X40.0 moves from machining point 6 to keyway machining approach point 7.
- G00 Z30.0 moves to the keyway milling starting point.
After the CNC parts factory machine has passed through all the points, the machining is done. However, it is necessary to change the tool diameter correction to G41 for the groove size to be accurate.
Keyway chamfer cutter
Products before being put into finishing need to be chamfered. To do this, this program will copy from the program in step 2. Select the tool for size C0.5. First of all, it is necessary to change some relevant information.
- The first is to change the tool name: Red frame (20.0CE).
- Next is to change the tool number correction and tool length: Yellow frame T4 H4.
- Change processing depth Change speed F300 blue frame: Green frame Z-4.0.
After this process is completed, we proceed to perform keyway finishing.
Finishing keyway milling
In order for the CNC parts factory product to be of high quality, it is necessary to finish the groove. This program is executed by copying the program of the chamfering process.
First of all, it is necessary to change some appropriate information:
- Change tool name, number and offset Red frame: This information does not affect the machining process and product quality. However, changes are needed to make the process easier.
- Tool number, tool length compensation, tool diameter compensation: Yellow frame T5 H5 D5.
- Change the cutting depth and cut to the position required to change the speed F400 of the blue frame.
After the CNC parts factory keyway milling is completed, you need to ensure the following requirements:
- Keyway width accuracy.
- Groove depth should be precise and smooth.
- Symmetry between the two ends of the groove.
How to check keyway milling results
- Check groove width, height and surface roughness.
- Key hole and shaft: check whether centered on the outside diameter, inside diameter or centering on the key side.
- Indirect check with gauges or gauges
- Check for symmetry: by gauge.
- Check for parallelism: use a counter.