Details to pay attention to in hardware processing
Details determine success or failure, especially for jobs like hardware processing that need to deal with machinery, you need to pay more attention to details. Next, let’s take a look at the details of hardware processing.
1. Before mechanical work, check whether the moving parts are full of lubricating oil, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and let the machine idling for 1-3 minutes. Operation is strictly prohibited when the machine is malfunctioning.
2. Maintain the correct posture at work and have enough energy to cope with the work. If you find that you feel unwell, you should leave your job immediately and report to the leader. When operating, be sure to concentrate on thinking, prohibit chatting, and cooperate with each other. Operators must not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. All employees should check whether their clothing meets the job requirements before entering the work position. Slippers, high heels, and clothing that affect safety are not allowed. People with long hair should wear hard hats.
3. During hardware processing, if you need to change the mold, turn off the power first, and start to install and debug the mold after the punch movement stops. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test punch twice to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
Which is better for hardware processing
4. It is necessary to wait for all other personnel to leave the working area of the machine and take away the sundries on the workbench before starting the machine.
5. When the machine is working, it is strictly forbidden to reach into the working area of the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to hold or place the workpiece. When picking and placing workpieces in the mold, standard tools must be used. If there is any abnormal sound or machine malfunction, please turn off the power switch immediately to check. After the machine is started, one person should carry materials and operate the machine. Others are not allowed to press on the electrical building or step on the foot switch board, let alone reach into the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine.
Six. When off work, turn off the power and sort out the finished products, waste and sundries on the job to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
So today’s explanation is here first. The above is all the content of today. I believe everyone has a certain understanding of the details of hardware processing. Thank you very much for your patience. If you want to know more about hardware processing related issues, you can call the service hotline in the upper right corner to consult with us.